It's been raining on this wonderful Tuesday morning and I caught myself getting all fuzzy and loved up over Hash. Teehee.
Morning rains are sentimental to me for reasons I know not of. Inconstant, just like the chameleons, they adapt to my emotions and surroundings. Beautiful and sweet when I'm all happy, but gloomy and grey when I'm the opposite. I remember there was one occasion when I was so saddened by the fact that it was raining on a day just before my Family Law final exam. Of course, that was aggravated by the emotional ordeal that I was going through at that point of time.
Oh well, let by gone be by gone and so on and so on. The rain is beautiful for me today.
Alrightey. Enough for now. Allow me to continue walking on clouds, waving hellos to the rainbows across the sky, dreaming of many wonderful things I have and will have with Happiness, albeit the many documents I have to read :)
I love no other way,
Say
♥
* Mind me alright? Donuts overdosed at 830am.
No comments:
Post a Comment