Raffles International College of Design had their graduation ceremony at JWW Marriott KL yesterday at 6p.m. It was a moment to celebrate for dearest foster sister Stefanie Angelia's graduation.
I went straight from work, clad in my most fashionable wears - miss sixty acid wash skinny jeans, with nine west killer heels, long white drapey top, black leather jacket, a bunch of necklaces, well you know.. all those crazy kepalhunskauzaznur bila masa nak balik tukar baju from work?? No ladies and gentleman, don't be fooled. I was clad in black and white polka dotted baju kurung. Stylo gila kan? Styleeeeeetaklangsungtapitakkisah. Haha.
I finished work at 5. By the time I managed to get out of the office was 530. Arrived at 645. Buruk. Rimas. Panas. Penat. Haha. Temu dengan Ibu Angelia (Stefi's mom) yang datang dari Indonesia for her daughter's convocation.
Their graduation is far cry nothing like us maynnnn. So unprecedented (at least to my own opinion - subject to changes, I have never been to any other design colleges' graduation. Let me do my research on this hoho) and flexible. Hair and make up of all the graduates were done by Snips Academy and Pick A Brush Workshop. Stage was formed just like the run way.
Theme: Fusion. Itinary: Graduation 7p.m. Fashion show 8.30. Wat the eff? Baju kurung during a fashion show? Myyy, I must have been the most stylish guest attending. Haha. Like I effing care? :D *Eh, saya bukan fashionista. Not at all. Saya tak nak jadi fashionista yang sendiri cakap punya. Biar orang cakap dan ada evidence, bukan saya buat-buat sendiri. In fact, those real fashionistas pun humble chillex tak perasan syok sendiri self-proclaim. Hahaha.
Stef won one of the best display award in Diploma (or was it Degree?) in Visual Communication. Her baby was "Vegelato" - creatively designed, precise, practical and indeed out of the box! Congratulations Stef! I'm very, very proud of you! You have worked so hard, put every effort you have and you truly deserve this! Kakak lagi mau ikut ke San Francisco next year ya! Oh, she's Indonesian by the way, hence the language.
Guess what made the night more interesting? Being in the front row seats with my stepdad. He was made to watch the fashion show too! Ya Allah, imagine, my stepdad watching runway? Hahaha. Kelakar sangat sangat! He was supposed to be at PWTC for the UMNO GA but here he was! (I know you enjoyed yourself! Don't lie hehe :p)
Okay enough yakking. Now let the photos do the talking!
2 comments:
haha baju kurung stylish apa..effortlessly chic..
anyway hello zaza..lama tak ckp dgn u!!
hi kin! hehe. tu la! lama sgt! u laa lama sgt dkt uk!
Post a Comment