It's the weekend! *wink*
It has been a week of work. So far so good, alhamdullillah, although I'm being put in two levels at once, please don't ask me why. Hehe. I'm in the Research Division of two weeks old (so I was told) whereby previously it was merely (but crucially an important one) a special unit. Having seen that in the legal fraternity ie. the civil, international, advisory, drafting, law reform and of course, prosecution constantly involve researching, be it on cases, informations or evidences, I assume as believable without direct proof, the Research Division originated.
Overtime, perhaps in March, I will be able to share with you as to what my job scope really is but for now, it's a bit of a blur. I'm still so much in the blur. Hehe. At this stage, what I can gather is that it's something like c.s.i, only combining legal and history in it. It's cool la. I think I can like it :)
And yes, it's Saturday. Monday is a holiday. Thanks Thaipusam! Hehe.
**
1 comment:
zaza,you're in research kan?hehe, i'm sure it's gonna be interesting as it's new! good luck and feel free to visit the 5th floor anytime. :)
Post a Comment