So I went for my first day of work. Left the house at 7am sharp, en route to Putrajaya via LDP (dalam gelap gelita hehe and Ems, if you're reading this,, hari hari I lalu Puchong now! You should be at home la soon k??? Hehe!) arrived at 730a.m, parked the car 7.40am. Toll fare to and fro RM6.40 via LDP (cheapest so far)/RM8 via Maju Express Highway (MEX) or NKVE (have yet to try that route). So far, so good.
Good morning everyone! :)
Allow me to introduce myself no longer as a student, but a legal officer/federal counsel. Hahaha. (Tak percaya dah kerja okay! Syukur Alhamdullilah). Waited from 8.30am til 12.30 (!!) to receive our divisions (and posting). We were neither told nor briefed that there will be another interview with the panel before having to place the right people at the right divisions. Itu lah diaa, laaaaggi satu interview! I panicked but it was all good!
My preference was (but of course) the International Affairs (IaD) (due to my area of interest as well as the experience I have in that field of law) but the panel persistently insisted on allocating me into the latest (established in October 2008) division which is the Research Division. Hoho. I don't know what they see in me cuz I kinda suck at researching but bolehlaaa, janji Putrajaya :) Anyhoos, I was informed that that division works closely with the IaD (hoyeahhh) and there are less than 10 people in it (really?)
My boys and a few girl batch mates got into prosecution (congrats say! I'm super proud and happy for you!), another five in civil, two in international, four in kpdn and yesss, I'm the only one in research. I'll make sure to leave a 'Zaza was here 2009' liquid mark on the table haha kidding! None in drafting, advisory or law reform.
Food wise, well there's a canteen at the ground floor. Nasi ayam, nasi campur, nasi goreng-goreng tu semua la. Donut empire (ala JCo / Big Apple), roti bakar, kaya ball. Hmm. I think I can handle it, at least for a month. Yes, beggars cannot be choosers :)
Filled in two out of err, six forms I think. Submitted. Done. Punched out at 5.
Tomorrow's another day,, wait, a new day. Lets stock up some positive thinking here!
Congrats to the new intake, cheers to the new career embarkation xx
4 comments:
zaza, which part in putrajaya you're working??
neway, welcome to the career world lady :)
good that the first day went well.. have a good career over there.. xD
omyjodd dah start kelejaaaaa!!!! congrattsss zezzzz!!!!! wooohoo putrajaya, thats like 25mins (is it?!) from my home~~~ hihih. i cannot wait to be home. miss you and the whole crew woman. sigh. mwahhhhs!
hihi! a ah. ye ke? from my house to putrajaya took me about 30 or 35 mins the max. syok kan kalau u ada kat rumah. hehe. hari hari i think about you now ems!
Post a Comment