Wednesday, 31 December 2008

A little bit of this and a little bit of that.

Before I proceed any further, I'd like to wish my brother "HAPPY 27th BDAY ABANG!!!!" Semoga Allah panjangkan umur, jauhkan penyakit dan murah rezeki, amin! :) I heart you loads Abang!

Anyhoos, it's been tad a bit full day pour moi. Earlier this morning, while I was snoozing, my mom gave me a call at my cell informing me that my little not so little sister (anymore) is admitted at Damansara Specialist Hospital - reason being.. suspected dengue. Her blood counts have decreased by 8. Normal is 150, hers is 142. I hope she gets better soon. Loads of water, proper meals and gazillions of 100 plus to the rescue please!

I also made a new pair of glasses. My vision has been a bit of a blur off late, perhaps due to the late night dvds, laying my eyes on the laptop for hours, lack of carrots or vitamin A, C or E or supplementaries for that matter. I took so much trouble choosing between two pairs of glasses. I guess my indecisive traits still remain in tact. Lol.

Tried on a couple of suits. This time around not pants, but skirts. Huhu. Jakun kan? Wtv. I'm quite excited to scout for my work wear. Suits, blazers, pants, slacks, skirts, sophisticated looking dresses, scarves, bags, shoes, watches, accessories. Huhu. Sheesh man, it's not cheap being a woman you know.. I'm getting them bit by bit. At least a fresh pair of black suit.

I still haven't decided whether to pursue with the DLSA programme which I have been offered! Okay the thing is, classes are on Saturdays, 830am til 10pm at night for the full time course and half the day for part time. If I choose to take full time, that'll take me a year to settle the course. However, if I opt for part time, that'll take me two years to get it over and done with. Pffft. So here's the jitters. Full time habis cepat but no life for one year (that's because I'm also a pupil in a legal firm), part time ada life but habis lambat. Guess what? The clock is ticking! How nieeee?

I hate deciding! Eeek!

No comments: