Sad, ain't it?
How's your raya celebration so far? Mine is stagnant this year, the boring-est so far but looking at it on the other perspective, I had Nurul to celebrate it with! It's her first time with us, after four years of being away. Not forgetting of course, I still can celebrate it with my close knits and dearest friends.
I'm not in the mood to post up pictures of my eid celebration. Told you, lame gilaa. Maybe I will (but on fb), maybe I won't.
Class is starting again, tomorrow. Shucks. This sucks. Class means = work = no time = late nights = stress = less sleep = no fun = exam = study under pressure = scary = worried sick! Urghh. I'm trying my best to look at things in a different light but my emotions are overclouding me! I know this is not my first time attempting on this and that I should be good in handling this "turmoil", but it's because it's the last and final exam that I can't help but feel this (exaggerated) misery.
I'm already having exam jitters as it is three weeks away. "Buat teruk" is it?
Lol.
2 comments:
same here zaza..i raya dua hari je..itupun tak tenang..banyak gila keje kott.
anyway, happy eid mubarak again! :)
hey you. trust me you're not alone in this. gluck to you babes! :D eid mubarak!
Post a Comment