So the interview was yesterday. I was late by 10 minutes due to the highly unusual traffic jam! I was freaking out and restless looking at every minute that passes by! Of all the days, hari ni la nak buat Merdeka rehearsal kan! Panic attack struck me badly!
As I got to the law firm, I was made to wait. The partners that were supposed to interview me were also stuck in the congestion, one was still in Sungai Besi and the other was somewhere else. Phew, I thought! I was not late. Goodbye bad first impression!
After 25 minutes of anticipation, two lawyers went into the huge (and gorgeous) meeting room and called out for my name. I was clad in white shirt, dusty brown slacks and black blazer went inside. Shook hands with a Conveyancing partner named Ms. M and a senior legal assistant in litigation named Ms. T.A. Both were pretty decent and polite.
I was asked on questions regarding myself, education yada yada yada. But the crucial questions that I will remember forever were regarding the issues on big win in Permatang Pauh and Tan Sri Khalid Yunus's proposal to give allowance of 10% to Non-Bumiputeras (of which, I have yet to blog/express my sentiments on these two issues). Memang yes lah! I knew I had so much to say about that. All in all, I came to the conclusion that the interviewers wanted to know whether I had a stand in any issues. Be it legal, non-legal or moral issues.
Syukur Alhamdullillah, they didn't ask me questions on law. I did a bit of my study but tak apa, tak rugi revise balik. Hehe. The result of the interview would be next week. I hope to pull through, amin. Thank God I read through the Bar Council's page, their websites and newspapers. If it wasn't for that, my interview would have made me look like a bimbo. Hehe. I am not a bimbo. Yay! :p
5 comments:
ALHAMDULILLAH ;-)
Power john!
jengo, is that you? hehe.
anyhoo thanks shida n zain! :)
Everything went well huh? Syukur...
thanks syaida! hehe.
Post a Comment