If only Far, Didi, Adeq, Dydee and Has were around. The pictures would have been a picture perfect.
Anyhoo, the food was delicious. We swapped and shared our dishes (as always our food travels) sampai at one point my lasagna got lost in the woods. Haha. We took endless and endless of pictures and the highlight of the night was the cake-cutting ceremony (chehhh macam wedding pulak!) Hehe. The cakes were designed and planned by Dalia and I, and I'm glad that we went for that idea!
Hash brought his guitar and sang "I'm Yours" for the b'day babies, of which Nurul dedicated "You Give Me Something" by James Morrison to them and followed by Ema singing a duet with Hash to "My Boo". Tasha and Farissa joined in slightly towards the end with Ema to sing "Belaian Jiwa". We also sang "Miss You Like Crazy" by The Moffatts - just to reminisce the teenage hood moments we shared together. (Imagine we did all these at a fine dining restaurant! What a behaviour, wasn't it? Lol!)
What a great, quality time spent. I had a wonderful time. I surely hope the birthday babies felt the same way too :)
Thanks to Shida for the candles, Hash for Arshad's cake, my bestfriend-in-laws for cooperating, the rest for the ladies' cakes and balloons and most of all, for helping Dalia and I out. Sayang korang sangatttttttttt! ♥
These are 1% of the pictures snapped last night!

Teehee. If you want to see more, apa lagi.. Fb laa :)Happy birthday dearies!
xox
No comments:
Post a Comment