28 August 2008. A success. Even though there were mishaps here and there, everything went well. It was amazing. I had so much fun. My friends had a blasting time. The lecturers were very supportive and sporting. They danced, sang and enjoyed the dinner as much as we all did. Oh, I won best dressed! Lol! I was shocked myself. I know some of you went like, why her and yada yada, (purely dengki dgn rezeki orang) but ignorance is a bliss, it was the lecturers who picked us (Is and I) so no issues as to biasness of whatsoever. Syukur Alhamdullilah I thought, the more you talk behind my back, the more pahala I get. (Thank you for giving me free pahala. Amin *wink*) and also syukur, worth the amount that I paid for the dress. Teehee! Just so you know, I almost tripped while I was on the way up to receive the prize. Lol! Anyhoo, the organizing committee was beyond ordinary. All knew to play their roles well ever since the month of May/June, especially those who really, really did their part. You know who you are. Thanks to everyone for cooperating, the juniors (LL.B Hons 1 and Part 6 - especially Faida, you're the sweetest!), En. Rizan and Datin Jasmine from Sheraton Subang Hotel & Towers, for giving us the opportunity to make this event a success, and most of all to LL.B Hons 2 - you guys rock! This event is a memorabilia of my own. I will never forget this evening.Pictures will be updated at Fb as soon as I get the pictures from the photographers. In the mean time, here's a sneak peek of the evening from my camera :)
The rest, check out my fb soon!
xx

2 comments:
congrats committee for organizing the dinner. truly one of the best Law school functions I have ever been to! :)
why thank you azreen! we truly appreciate it! :)
Post a Comment