What's the thing a student is most afraid of?
Lecturers? Rumours? Popularity? Minority?
Bullshhh. In my case, none of the above BUT failing exams.
Syukur Alhamdullillah. I passed all my Hons 1 exams. I did better than I expected! You don't know how panic-stricken I can be when it comes to exams and especially exam results!
I was in Sydney for a holiday when my favourite friend Shanee texted me, 'Za, results dah keluar!'. My heart just dropped lah! Rasa macam nak pengsan! Lol! I was shivering. I don't know whether it was due to the wet weather in Sydney or I was freaking out! I then asked Irman dearie to check it out for me. Alhamdullillah, I passed! I was afraid I didn't make it for Remedies! But I got a big and bold B! Hehehe! Yay!
I'm glad that the results were brill. Thanks to those who have contributed and most importantly, Allah SWT :)
Oh btw, congratulations to my batch. Heard that majority of us managed to pull 3pointers! Not bad ay! Hehe! Kudos!
Lecturers? Rumours? Popularity? Minority?
Bullshhh. In my case, none of the above BUT failing exams.
Syukur Alhamdullillah. I passed all my Hons 1 exams. I did better than I expected! You don't know how panic-stricken I can be when it comes to exams and especially exam results!
I was in Sydney for a holiday when my favourite friend Shanee texted me, 'Za, results dah keluar!'. My heart just dropped lah! Rasa macam nak pengsan! Lol! I was shivering. I don't know whether it was due to the wet weather in Sydney or I was freaking out! I then asked Irman dearie to check it out for me. Alhamdullillah, I passed! I was afraid I didn't make it for Remedies! But I got a big and bold B! Hehehe! Yay!
I'm glad that the results were brill. Thanks to those who have contributed and most importantly, Allah SWT :)
Oh btw, congratulations to my batch. Heard that majority of us managed to pull 3pointers! Not bad ay! Hehe! Kudos!
No comments:
Post a Comment