Alhamdullilah, I am safe and sound and at home.
I just got back from Sg. Sedim, Kulim, Kedah for a camp in the woods for three days and two nights. The site was somewhat situated up the hills - it took about 20 minutes to get from the base to the site. The journey to Kulim took about err 6 ish hours? (The bus driver was sentimental i tell you lol!)
As we arrived, our tents have been set up. This is how it looks like:
By the time we arrived was already late in the evening, thus we are left only with the night to fill with activities. After a round of ice breaking (which include hilarious games) and night trekking. It was fun, it made me think a LOT about things I haven't got the time to think about in many months. We weren't allowed to speak, giggle for no apparent reason yadayadayada well you know, the rules of the forest. Hence, the thinkings. Hehe.
I shared a tent with my bestmates - Titi, Sherry and Nurule. Asal boleh nak sumbat 4 orang kan dalam the tent. Lol! It fits and it was loads of fun!
The next day was filled with these activities:
1. Morning warm up + exercise
2. Jog
3. Breakfast
4. Water confidence (we had to jump off a cliff right into the deep side of the river - cool gilaaa!)
5. Water tubing (this part was so much fun! something like river rafting but individually and on a float. i got injured badly but hey, it was thrilling!)
6. Flying fox
7. Tower building (using straws and nature to build a tower)
8. Performance or Cultural Night :)
The best part of this entire trip was:
1. The part where I have to bathe at the river (no kidding - there's no shower)
2. The fresh and clean air
3. The friends
4. The river
5. The good times
6. The memories..
I shall miss this trip. It was good fun. I enjoyed myself so much :)
♥
I just got back from Sg. Sedim, Kulim, Kedah for a camp in the woods for three days and two nights. The site was somewhat situated up the hills - it took about 20 minutes to get from the base to the site. The journey to Kulim took about err 6 ish hours? (The bus driver was sentimental i tell you lol!)
As we arrived, our tents have been set up. This is how it looks like:
By the time we arrived was already late in the evening, thus we are left only with the night to fill with activities. After a round of ice breaking (which include hilarious games) and night trekking. It was fun, it made me think a LOT about things I haven't got the time to think about in many months. We weren't allowed to speak, giggle for no apparent reason yadayadayada well you know, the rules of the forest. Hence, the thinkings. Hehe.
I shared a tent with my bestmates - Titi, Sherry and Nurule. Asal boleh nak sumbat 4 orang kan dalam the tent. Lol! It fits and it was loads of fun!
The next day was filled with these activities:
1. Morning warm up + exercise
2. Jog
3. Breakfast
4. Water confidence (we had to jump off a cliff right into the deep side of the river - cool gilaaa!)
5. Water tubing (this part was so much fun! something like river rafting but individually and on a float. i got injured badly but hey, it was thrilling!)
6. Flying fox
7. Tower building (using straws and nature to build a tower)
8. Performance or Cultural Night :)
The best part of this entire trip was:
1. The part where I have to bathe at the river (no kidding - there's no shower)
2. The fresh and clean air
3. The friends
4. The river
5. The good times
6. The memories..
I shall miss this trip. It was good fun. I enjoyed myself so much :)
♥
1 comment:
zess, da lama tak update. hehe.occasional blogger. true. i linked u if u don't mind.;) happy trippin!
Post a Comment